Free info sessions offer:
- Personalised, and tailored information sessions for clients of any service in Victoria who support people using alcohol or other drugs.
- That includes but is not limited to day and residential rehabilitation services, wrap around support services and mental health settings – no matter your core focus we are always interested to hear from and work with you.
Sessions aim to provide:
- Information on prevention, testing and treatment of viral hepatitis and/or broader liver disease and wellbeing.
- Delivery in a format and content that is relevant, useful, and appropriate for you and your clients.
- Increased awareness and knowledge while providing an opportunity for participants to ask questions and equip themselves with the information that bests helps them and their health.
For more information or to request a session email or phone Isabelle – 03 9274 9789
*Depending on the current COVID-19 restrictions, sessions are also available virtually if required or preferred.