Public Speakers are a highly dedicated and diverse group of people who help educate the wider community about the issues of living with hepatitis B or C or other chronic liver conditions by telling their personal stories.
Speakers are the human face of chronic liver conditions, providing inspirational insights into their personal experiences.
Speakers raise awareness but also help dispel myths. Specifically, Speakers reduce stigma and discrimination for those living with viral hepatitis and chronic liver conditions.
Our Speakers are trained on presentation skills and can adapt the content of their presentations to different audiences. They deliver key messages and calls to action around prevention and management of hepatitis B and C, and chronic liver conditions.
Our Speakers are invited by many organisations and groups to present on a variety of topics that include treatment, stigma and discrimination, healthy lifestyles and living with a chronic liver condition.
Benefits of booking our Speakers include:
- A diverse group of people with lived experience of hepatitis B or C or a chronic liver condition suitable for your events’ theme and audience.
- Flexibility to modify the content of the session based on your needs and audience.
- Understanding the impact, including the stigma and discrimination, of viral hepatitis or liver disease through real life examples.
- Interacting with the Speakers to talk about their experiences with treatments, health care professionals and community.
- Access to trained, professional and experienced Speakers at a reasonable cost.