The LiverWELL Regional Forum in Bendigo aims to build workers’ understanding of liver health and viral hepatitis, along with local perspectives and referral pathways to better support the community. Registration below
This free training workshop will feature expert presenters, lived experience speaker and community-based health experts, which will develop understanding on:
- how to support people in the community with viral hepatitis and liver disease.
- the care and referral pathway local to your area.
- perinatal care and mothers living with hepatitis B
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities
- mental health
- sexual reproductive health
The Bendigo Forum will include:
- Jennifer MacLachlan – Senior Epidemiologist WHO Collaborating Centre for Viral Hepatitis, The Doherty Institute
- Nafisa Yussf – Social Researcher and Project Manager at
WHO Collaborating Centre for Viral Hepatitis and The Doherty Institute
- Raelene Vine & Louise Holland – Clinical Nurse Consultant Infectious Diseases Service and Sexual Health Nurse
- Tha Hay Tha Brown – Community Worker
- Dr. Leslie Fisher – Local Bendigo Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist, and General Physician
- Sarah Lorrimar – Sexual Reproductive Health Promotion Coordinator
- Mandy Ritchie – Lived experience speaker and AOD Worker
Bendigo Bank Theatre – Capital Theatre
50 View St, Bendigo VIC 3550
(online zoom link will be sent to those attending virtually after completing registrations)
Certificates of attainment and resources will be provided for those who attend the forum.
Catering will be included – limited seats available. Registrations will close 16th May.
Enquiries contact Alain
LiverWELL: Bendigo Forum Registration Form
Please complete the form below to register.
"*" indicates required fields