How can the My Liver Health Program help you?
- Equip yourself with knowledge and tools to take control of your own health journey.
- Learn to identify good sources of health information.
- Learn the latest on healthy lifestyle interventions from expert speakers.
- Hear our lived experience speakers share their personal experiences with lifestyle inventions.
- Unpack tips to better manage your liver health.
- Learn to set realistic health goals and put your health goals into action.
- Engage in productive discussions with other participants and grow your support network.
- Navigate through key areas of intervention with short topic-focused sessions.
My Liver Health Program is comprised of a series of 2 free sessions and an online yoga class:
Session 1 – Love your liver:
Learning healthy liver behaviours – Hear from our expert speaker – Bec Stone, a clinical nutritionist, personal trainer and spin class instructor. This session will also feature a lived experience perspective on caring for your liver.
20 April, 11am – 12pm
Presented by The LiverWELL Health Promotions Team, Bec Stone, and Andrea Dolby.
(10-minute break in between)
Actvity – Gentle Yoga:
Online yoga class with mindfulness meditation led by our community engagement officer and qualified yoga instructor, Pippa Hawkes.
20 April 12:10pm-12:55pm.
Registrations close 19 April.
Session 2 – My WELLness Plan:
Set up your own liver health plan. This session will be led by Adrian Hubble, the Senior Health Services Manager at LiverWELL. He is a registered nurse with 20+ years of experience in the infectious disease sector and working with people living with chronic conditions.
27 April, 11am – 12:30pm
Registrations close 26 April.
Attend both sessions and the yoga class for a chance to win the lucky draw prize.
For enquiries, please email Pearl at email@example.com.
Click the button below to fill out the registration form.
The My Liver Health Program has a range of speakers who can offer expert advice on a range of topics. These are the speakers from our most recent program.
Bec Stone is a clinical nutritionist, personal trainer and spin class instructor who is passionate about educating and inspiring individuals to reach and maintain their optimal health and wellbeing. She is a former national level athlete, and is a strong believer in food as medicine and passionate about all areas of nutrition.
Adrian Hubble is the Senior Health Services Manager at LiverWELL. He is a registered nurse with 20+ years of experience in the infectious disease sector and working with people living with chronic conditions.
Pippa Hawke is the Community Engagement Officer at LiverWELL. She a qualified nutritionist and yoga teacher, with a strong focus on HAES, and holistic health and wellness.